Risk factors are numerous and directly related to the time spent driving your tractor
For some it is more than 1000 hours a year, more than 1 month and a half cumulative
As a farmer, you are the centrepiece of your farm and it is thanks to you that the farm lives and develops. So, what could be more important than your health, farmers, farm managers often at the same time business manager, accountant, agronomist, mechanic and also driver?
Find in this eBook:
- How driving agricultural machinery directly impacts your health
- The level of risks
- The risk factors
- What is the impact of vibrations on your spine?
- Degradation of the vertebrae
- Disc herniation
- How tire quality can preserve you
- Shock absorption
- A new technological standard